Personal tools

The OU has Educational Recording Agency (ERA) membership, what are the implications for OU legacy recordings?

The Open University is a member of the Educational Recording Agency (July 2013). If you hold or wish to use OU legacy recordings you can continue to use them provided the University has an ERA licence (ERA+ for off-campus, UK access) *

This JISC guide may also be useful

*CDS holds an ERA+ licence