How do I print in the Library?
You can print from all networked PCs in the library
First add a Barrington Library printer:
- Click Start > Device & Printers
- Select Add a printer
- Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- Select Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature > Next
- Search for Barrington in the Name field
- Double click the Barrington Library Ground or First Floor printer
Then print your document as normal.
Any questions? Service desk staff will be happy to help.